Go Over to Facebook and check us out!
New Classes are HERE! In Person Studio Classes MUST reserve a seat limited space. Lot’s of fun projects. loaded into the App, go over and check them out https://occ.sn/i5jngwfw
We have to rethink how we socialize in this uncertain time. Try KB Social Artworking, for a family fun night! Anyone can do it. This Is truly “Art for Everyone” Painting experience not required, just a sense of adventure. We’ll give you the step-by-step instruction, supplies and paint you need to complete your design. Why risk going to a store or shopping a big box store when you can have this delivered to your door step. You will be helping a small business stay afloat. Call us 1-603-203-0081 or visit my website my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kbsocialartworking/ or website https://kbsocialartworking.com/ to sign up to paint and create your favorite KB Social Artworking design or project.
TAKE HOME Paint Kit’s
Creating art can be beneficial throughout all stages of life. It can help children be better students and improve quality of life for seniors.
It relieves burdensome stress, encourages creative thinking, boosts self-esteem, and provides a sense of accomplishment. It can make you an all-around better, happier person. To order use this link https://occ.sn/b5ppbzgc
Private Parties and Fundraisers
We LOVE to host Fundraisers. Please give us a call to select a date.
If you would like to send an email please do. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private party: The host/hostess paints for free after 10 paying guests or more register! 12×12 canvas, $25/person 16×20 canvas, $30/person
- We offer Wood Signs, 12×12, 12×14, 12×16, planks, 4 feet signs, serving trays and more. Prices range between $25-$65
- Full Details & Terms: There is a 5 person minimum for home parties.I require a deposit of $50.00 to hold your date Payment is set up with the App for all events and parties. I apologize no gift certificates used on private events.
- I will provide setup, cleanup, instruction, table covers, aprons, and all art supplies.
- I will arrive 30-45 minutes in advance to set up for your event.
- The host or event venue is responsible for providing tables and chairs for the guests and any music, food & beverages, etc.
- In the case of child parties, the host or another adult must stay in the room & is responsible for the children.
- The party host should invite guests to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to painting start time, to allot for late arrivals.
- For parties taking place outdoors, the host is responsible for securing a backup location in case of weather conflicts.
- If you are located more than 30 minutes away there may be an additional travel charge or a higher minimum of attendees.
- Canceling will result in a forfeit of your deposit. If you cancel within 7 days you can transfer the amount paid to another date. There are no refunds or transfers if canceling within 48 hrs.
You can reach me at:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KBsocialartworking