Go Over to Facebook and check us out!
New Classes are HERE! In Person Studio Classes MUST reserve a seat limited space. Lot’s of fun projects. loaded into the App, go over and check them out https://occ.sn/i5jngwfw
We have to rethink how we socialize in this uncertain time. Try KB Social Artworking, for a family fun night! Anyone can do it. This Is truly “Art for Everyone” Painting experience not required, just a sense of adventure. We’ll give you the step-by-step instruction, supplies and paint you need to complete your design. Why risk going to a store or shopping a big box store when you can have this delivered to your door step. You will be helping a small business stay afloat. Call us 1-603-203-0081 or visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kbsocialartworking/ or website https://kbsocialartworking.com/ to sign up to paint and create your favorite KB Social Artworking design or project.
Private Parties and Fundraisers
We LOVE to host Fundraisers. Please give us a call to select a date.
If you would like to send an email please do. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private party: The host/hostess paints for free after 10 paying guests or more register! 12×12 canvas, $25/person 16×20 canvas, $30/person
- We offer Wood Signs, 12×12, 12×14, 12×16, planks, 4 feet signs, serving trays and more. Prices range between $25-$65
- Full Details & Terms: There is a 5 person minimum for home parties.I require a deposit of $50.00 to hold your date Payment is set up with the App for all events and parties. I apologize no gift certificates used on private events.
- I will provide setup, cleanup, instruction, table covers, aprons, and all art supplies.
- I will arrive 30-45 minutes in advance to set up for your event.
- The host or event venue is responsible for providing tables and chairs for the guests and any music, food & beverages, etc.
- In the case of child parties, the host or another adult must stay in the room & is responsible for the children.
- The party host should invite guests to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to painting start time, to allot for late arrivals.
- For parties taking place outdoors, the host is responsible for securing a backup location in case of weather conflicts.
- If you are located more than 30 minutes away there may be an additional travel charge or a higher minimum of attendees.
- Canceling will result in a forfeit of your deposit. If you cancel within 7 days you can transfer the amount paid to another date. There are no refunds or transfers if canceling within 48 hrs.
You can reach me at:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KBsocialartworking